2.5.10

Sad songs don't help if you are feeling sad.

"I got used to living without you
Endless phone calls and dreaming about you
Always said that you were my man to be
But I guess I was in love with your memory


The way you're holding on to me
Makes me feel like I can't breathe
Just let me go, just let me go
It just won't feel right inside
God knows I've tried

You know I love you, you know I do
But I can't fight anymore for you
And I don't know, maybe we'll be together again
Sometime, in another life"

Zadnje čase sem nekam zmedena. Imam nekaj, česar nočem, komaj pa stvar izgubim, jo bi hotela spet nazaj. Mess. Ne vem, morda bo ta negotova in čudna doba minila sama.

Credo di essere un po' confusa negli ultimi tempi. Ho qualcosa che non voglio, ma appena lo perdo lo rivorrei indietro. Mess. Non so, magari passa da solo questo periodo strano e insicuro.

1 comment:

  1. Drugače kot sama gotovo ne ;) Ne sekiraj se!

    ReplyDelete